Using OpenSSL, a certificate request can be generated with
DSA parament, then a certificate can be generated.
I have learned that DSA can be used only in digital signature,
so can such a certificate be used in encrypting?

                            \\\|///
                            \\  - -  //
                             (  @ @  )
    |      I'm not an English native speaker,                |
    |      any helps both in technique and in language       |
    |      are appreciated.                                  |
    |                                        Deng Lor        |
    |                       oooO    Oooo                     |
                              \_)  (_/