Olivier Michiels wrote:

> Hi,
> I also develop an OCSP responder and I'm interested to find the ocsp deamon.
> Is it in Openssl or OpenCA ?

The latest snapshot includes some OCSP responder code in the openssl
'ocsp' application. It is intended for test and debugging purposes and
to give an example of how to implement an OCSP responder using the API.
It is somewhat limited: for example it wont accept multiple simultaneous
connections.

It is possible to drive the ocsp application from a CGI script as well.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/
Personal Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]