> Hi,
> I also develop an OCSP responder and I'm interested to find the ocsp
> deamon.
> Is it in Openssl or OpenCA ?

It is OpenCA although it is mostly based on the OpenSSL support for OCSP.
Indeed I was thinking about having it as an Apache Modules so as to have
all the HTTP code and most of the server related issues already addressed...

--

C'you,

        Massimiliano Pala

Massimiliano Pala [OpenCA Project Manager]                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.openca.org                            Tel.:   +39 (0)59  270  094
http://openca.sourceforge.net                    Mobile: +39 (0)347 7222 365