Hi

I am building an openssl image on to the Vxworks plaform.

I know that I just only the crypto directory for building the libraries.

My Priority is reduce the image size , as this is very crtitical in RTOS.
My Questions are :
Crypto directory is very big. Is there a min set of sub directories I can
use to build the librarary.
For Example , I only use RC4 , then can I ignore the other directories like
RC2. etc...
2. There is buildinf.h file generated by running the make file. On VxWorks
with WINdows development form, I can't do this. Becuase, even If I do that
it generates the plotform information of windows not the Vxworks. Can I
avoid this. THis is used in cversion.c file.

Thanks
Praveen