On Mon, Apr 29, 2002, Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> I would be happy to work on this with you if you give me some
> direction on how you would like it to go.
>
> It seems to me that there is no reason that Configure could not
> actually do the work of the .bat files for the Windows platforms
> provided that the appropriate options were added to that Perl script.

That is one idea that was discussed and which I'm in favour of. For
example bring the Win32 build more into line with the others and
building under Win32 might involve:

perl Configure VC-WIN32 [other windows options]
nmake

Steve.
--
Dr. Stephen Henson      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OpenSSL Project         http://www.openssl.org/~steve/