On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 04:33:54PM +0400, Ildar Gabdulline wrote:
> I have one question regarding internals of OpenSSL Crypto library.

> The situation is as follows:
>
> I am going to integrate AES cipher to OpenSSL Crypto library.
> Regarding of AES algorithm implemnetation - we have the following functions:
> //rijndael_setup() should be called at startup of the program
> void rijndael_setup(RIJNDAEL_context *ctx, size_t keysize, const UINT8 *key);
> //rijndael_encrypt() should be called for every 16 bytes of the stream to be
>encrypted
> void rijndael_encrypt(RIJNDAEL_context *context, const UINT8 *plaintext, UINT8
>*ciphertext);
> //rijndael_decrypt() should be called for every 16 bytes of the stream to be
>decrypted
> void rijndael_decrypt(RIJNDAEL_context *context, const UINT8 *ciphertext, UINT8
>*plaintext);

> The question:
>
> Is anybody here who can  provide me some guidelines on the integration of AES cipher
>to OpenSSL Crypto library ?
> What files should be changed/customized ?

Have a look into the upcoming 0.9.7 version of OpenSSL.
AES is integrated into it. Just do it the same way we did it.
Hmm, or even just stop wasting your time, because it is already in there :-)
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/