Uhmm, have you considered looking at recent snapshots?

In message <017001c1f1d5$a102fc20$[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Thu, 2 May 2002 16:33:54
+0400, "Ildar Gabdulline" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

ildar> Hi,
ildar>
ildar> I have one question regarding internals of OpenSSL Crypto library.
ildar>
ildar>
ildar> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ildar> The situation is as follows:
ildar>
ildar> I am going to integrate AES cipher to OpenSSL Crypto library.
ildar> Regarding of AES algorithm implemnetation - we have the following functions:
ildar> //rijndael_setup() should be called at startup of the program
ildar> void rijndael_setup(RIJNDAEL_context *ctx, size_t keysize, const UINT8 *key);
ildar> //rijndael_encrypt() should be called for every 16 bytes of the stream to be
encrypted
ildar> void rijndael_encrypt(RIJNDAEL_context *context, const UINT8 *plaintext, UINT8
*ciphertext);
ildar> //rijndael_decrypt() should be called for every 16 bytes of the stream to be
decrypted
ildar> void rijndael_decrypt(RIJNDAEL_context *context, const UINT8 *ciphertext, UINT8
*plaintext);
ildar>
ildar>
ildar> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ildar>
ildar> The question:
ildar>
ildar> Is anybody here who can  provide me some guidelines on the integration of AES
cipher to OpenSSL Crypto library ?
ildar> What files should be changed/customized ?

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Redakteur@Stacken  \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.