[[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Wed Sep 11 09:48:53 2002]:

> I sent e-mail in English before.
> Anyway I'm sending it again.

You sent as:

This character set is not well supported by several mail clients
(and by RT).

> -c  read_pwd.c
> In file included from /usr/include/termios.h:13,
>                  from read_pwd.c:143:
> /usr/include/sys/termios.h:376: parse error before `uint32_t'
> /usr/include/sys/termios.h:376: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or
> union
> *** Error code 1

> OpenSSL self-test report:
>
> OpenSSL version:  0.9.6g
> Last change:      [In 0.9.6g-engine release:]...
> OS (uname):       SunOS inno005 5.6 Generic_105181-31 sun4u sparc
> SUNW,Ultra-60
> OS (config):      sun4u-whatever-solaris2
> Target (default): solaris-sparcv9-gcc27
> Target:           solaris-sparcv9-gcc27
> Compiler:         gcc version 2.7.2

It seems that your compiler and or system don't work well together.
I have seen things like this happening (on HP systems), when the
gcc compiler was built on another version of the operating system.
gcc uses modified versions of the header files that are copied into
gcc's own locations. When the underlying system is updated, these
header files don't match any longer, leading to interesting error
messages...

Best regards,