[[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Wed Sep 11 10:46:32 2002]:

> I'm sorry I can't understand what you mean.
>
> Is what you mean that I
> need to reinstall GCC on higher version ?
>
> Before I make openssl, I
> tried to install GCC on higher version.
> But it didn't work.(It also
> had problem when making....another msg)
> So I installed GCC on 2.7
> version. At that time there was no errors.
> Then I make openssl.
> Is
> there something wrong?

GCC has its own ideas about data structures and types. When installing
GCC, it uses its "fixincludes" scripts in order to process the system
header files and rewrite parts of it. These rewritten parts are then
stored in a special location, e.g. /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/.../include.
GCC 2.7.2 is pretty old, so if it does not know about your version of
Solaris it does not know what to adjust with "fixincludes".
You therefore need to install a version of GCC that is recent enough
to know about your version of Solaris.

If you have problems installing a more recent version of GCC, then
there is probably some other problem around, that you should solve
first.

Best regards,