>I don't understand.  Please show me what change is needed.

Some of the lines in the file end with LF (or maybe it was CR; I've
forgotten), others end with CRLF.  And it appears that CodeWarrior
gets used to the one-byte ending, so \CRLF in a macro is interpreted
as an escaped CR followed by an unescaped LF, which terminates the macro.

The fix is to change all the line endings to any of CR, LF, or CRLF.

Thanks for the other changes.

                                          --Lisa