In message <001601c2940a$deed1b60$06a8a8c0@dell8200> on Sun, 24 Nov 2002 16:43:12
-0600, "pobox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

ghstark> What will the current implementation of thedecompressor in
ghstark> OpenSSL do in each of these cases?

Unless this can be determined, it can be tested by having several
OpenSSLs with different behavior and test them against each other.

In any case, now that I know the numbers (yeah, I know, draft numbers,
but that's better than nothing), I can always put them in 0.9.8-dev
and try several algorithms (as was suggested, there's a private range,
and I see no harm in using them for tests, at least temporarly).

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Redakteur@Stacken  \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.