It's unfortunate that cryptoki.h is GPLd, or I would put it in our contribution area.

GPL is not compatible with the OpenSSL license.  Is it possible to get a different
cryptoki.h?

Also, is conf.h really necssary?

I'm willing to do the transformation needed for this bundle to work properly within
OpenSSL.

[[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Fri Jan  3 06:44:06 2003]:

--
Richard Levitte