Richard Levitte via RT wrote:
Hello Richard,

It's unfortunate that cryptoki.h is GPLd, or I would put it in our contribution area.

GPL is not compatible with the OpenSSL license.  Is it possible to get a different cryptoki.h?

Also, is conf.h really necssary?
conf.h is only incuded if HAVE_CONF_H is defined
But it is never defined...

I'm willing to do the transformation needed for this bundle to work properly within OpenSSL.
From a quick glance:
* There is no way to set the PKCS#11 slot number.
* There is call to a special bull function C_InitializeRpc().
  This is active if a define is set.
  Would be better to enable it at run time with an parameter
But most important:
* It seems it does not support threads.

I started to work on these problems but there
is something other I have to do first... :-(

Bye

Goetz

--
Goetz Babin-Ebell, TC TrustCenter AG, http://www.trustcenter.de
Sonninstr. 24-28, 20097 Hamburg, Germany