> dkaufman> I noticed that the makefile contains a special line for
> dkaufman> DJGPP, similar to the one for Cygwin. This isn't needed for
> dkaufman> DJGPP. Patch attached.
>
> Please explain why .dll loading would be different in that particular
> case...

Because loading of Windows .dll is not an option in DJGPP? Isn't DJGPP
so to say all own OS? At least it doesn't rely upon WIN32 API, but
MS-DOS "int 21h" and *if* it supports some kind of dynamicaly loadable
objects, it has nothing to do with Windows LoadLibrary call, the one
using %PATH% to look for .dlls. A.