[geoff - Tue Feb  4 22:57:06 2003]:

> Thanks again. I'll let this patch linger for a day or
> two in case anyone wants to sanity-check first.

Vini, vidi, VIMi. (I diffed, I lingered, I committed - more or less).

0.9.7 is going to have a patch-level release soon so I've confined this
change to the head of CVS only (ie. for 0.9.8). I'll consider putting it
the 0.9.7 branch after the release, but it's certainly not urgent.

--
Geoff Thorpe, RT/openssl.org