I know from looking in the archives that this question has been asked
before, but I am wondering if anything has been done in the 0.9.7 branch
to address it.

We have an application that uses separate threads for its readers and
writers. Currently, the threads can stomp on each others state since
they are using the same SSL structure. In particular, the "rwstate" flag
can get trashed and confuse one thread or the other about what is
happening. I know that OpenSSL does not support this in the 0.9.6
branch, but was anything done to address it in 0.9.7 or is anything
planned in 0.9.8?

Verdon Walker
(801) 861-2633
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Novell, Inc., the leading provider of information solutions
http://www.novell.com