Just for the sake of keeping history with this ticket: I've concerns
with ERR_disable() in relation to the OpenSSL code checking for certain
errors in some places.  If error setting is disabled, we might very well
end up with unwanted problems.  Sure, it can be fixed by temporarely
re-enabling error setting, but that requires an extra effort from
OpenSSL developpers, and this is easily forgotten.

[levitte - Wed Jun 11 22:55:38 2003]:

--
Richard Levitte
[EMAIL PROTECTED]