Steve Marquess wrote:
> On Tue 2006-04-11 18:09, Brad House wrote:

Ok, thanks, I'll try to get a hold of him on Monday (when I
get back into the office).

Definitely makes sense to get in as many changes as possible
because of the overhead involved (both cost and time). Hopefully
we can provide assistance in both areas.  Currently it's only
preventing us from being able to use FIPS mode on SCO OpenServer
and AIX (which for AIX, a workaround of using XLC is possible,
we'd just need to purchase that from IBM), so we're not in a huge
rush, so any co-sponsorship wouldn't have any 'strings' such as
timelines, from us :) Since we derive great value from the existence
of OpenSSL, we'd like to contribute what we can.

Thanks for the contact info.
-Brad