If it's 4800 lines, it should be trivial to send via email -- just tar
and either gzip or bzip2, and mail it off.  (If you would mail the
initial release to me directly, I'd appreciate it -- but I can wait
until it's in the OpenSSL cvs if necessary.)

Also, I assume it compiles with 0.9.7, 0.9.8, and 0.9.9?