> I just cross compile the OpenSSL 0.9.7 under linux by mipsel-linux-gcc for
> MIPS R3000, no error occur during the compiling process.
> But, when I put the result lib to the hard platform, the openssl routines
> can not be carried out and “segment fault” occurs.
> Why? Does the OpenSSL not support the MIPS? How should I do to cross compile
> for MIPS R3000?
> #0  0x0044cdac in EVP_des_cbc ()
> (gdb) where
> #0  0x0044cdac in EVP_des_cbc ()
> #1  0x00427b4c in SSL_library_init ()
> #2  0x00427b4c in SSL_library_init ()
> #3  0x00400cd0 in transend (properlistInfo=0x100383f0 "",
>     acIP=0x574f50 "192.168.18.155", acPORT=1111) at main.c:93
> #4  0x00402a70 in cliskthread () at main.c:770
> #5  0x004eac48 in pthread_start_thread ()
> #6  0x00527c20 in __thread_start ()

The information you provided isn't very useful, which is
probably why no one replied to your previous e-mail.
What is line 93 of main.c? You're not including the entire
file.  I'm assuming it's the SSLeay_add_ssl_algorithms(); line.

Does your program work on another platform besides MIPS? Have
you tried on ... say ... x86?
How about compiling OpenSSL with debugging symbols so we
can get a better trace.
Does your program crash on the first call to transend, or
after multiple calls...

Basically, the information you provided isn't nearly enough,
especially if you're sending it to the -dev list.

-Brad