biswatosh chakraborty wrote:

Michael, u need more training in communication and then probably in technology.

I'm extremely impatient with the use of ill-defined terms
by the less-than-well informed when they pretend to speak
with authority.  Schwartz has committed a number of bald
assertions over the years that are simply untrue (cf. the
thread some time ago wrt SSLv3 being vulnerable to MITM),
and others (such as the repeated invocation of "truly random")
which serve only to mislead the earnest but naive reader.

The Humpty Dumpty school of rhetoric ("when I use a word,
it means what I want it to mean") is not appropriate to
a technical forum,  would you not agree?

Go and ponder before responding, I'm trying to keep my
killfile down to a manageable number. ;-)

- M