Michael Sierchio wrote:

> Theodore Tso wrote:
>
> > As the old saying goes, "better to be silent, and thought to be a
> > fool, and to speak, and remove all doubt."
>
> "Well," Brahma said, "even after ten thousand explanations, a fool is no
> wiser, but an intelligent man requires only two thousand five hundred."
>
> Normally, I am fine with people believing all manner of silly things,
> but not when they offer advice to others.

Umm, Ted said this about what I was saying:

  This is about as much of a tautology as shouting from the rooftops
  that "the sky is blue" or "2+2=4".  If you find this to be an insight
  worthy of note, it says much more about *you* than of the protocol or
  anyone on this list...

In other words, he said that what I was saying was obviously correct. You were
*disagreeing* with me, saying I was incorrect. In other words, you were arguing
that the sky is not blue, or that two plus two is not four. So who is the fool?

DS