Maurice Kalinowski wrote:
Hi,

[SNIP]

- apps/ocsp.c
   why extra include of <winsock2.h>? this mean that e_os.h patch is
incomplete.
I was tempted to add the include in e_os.h, but as this is the only file requiring this header I felt it to be much cleaner. If the general consensus is that e_os should be responsible for header inclusion ignoring that other files will use it for no purpose, I can change the patch accordingly.

Other openssl code use socket functions too.

- ms/do_ms.bat
   please keep changes minimal
There seemed to be a line-ending mixup or sth. It basically just adds "enable-experimental-jpake" to the WinCE makefile generator.
- util/pl/VC-32.pl
   please don't remove flags that affect warnings. WX->Wall ?
As stated in the mail, I needed to disable WX to have at least a successful compilation. WX treats warnings as errors and thus it will fail on two instances, where my knowledge about OpenSSL insides is limited. As already mentioned, I can send both compile warnings(errors) to this list and somebody can have a look at them.

If I remember well option "Wall" don't treat warnings as errors.

   why is linked with crypt32 ?
The additional dependency results from using Cert* functions inside of engines/e_capi.c.

Yep. capi is experimental and build of openssl-HEAD need some improvements, i.e. to support additional engine libraries in both cases: static and shared build.

I mean following changes:
+ if ($wcevers >= 500) {
+ $lflags .=" /NODEFAULTLIB:oldnames.lib /NODEFAULTLIB:libc.lib crypt32.lib";
+ if ($target =~ /capi/ && $FLAVOR !~ /CE/)
{
$ex.=' crypt32.lib advapi32.lib';

Only capi-engine require crypt32.
Why you add crypt32 to $lflags ?