On Wednesday 01 April 2009 04:48:01 Marc Haisenko wrote:
> Forgive my frustration, but which god do I need to sacrifice to to get
> some attention ? Even a "go away, we don't care" would be OK...

I have your email tagged for attention, but haven't had a good enough
moment to look at it. But please go ahead and sacrifice any god that
pleases you, it'll give you something to do while I try to take a look
at this, and it will no doubt amuse any passers-by. :-)

Cheers,
Geoff

--
Un terrien, c'est un singe avec des clefs de char...