Hi,

 My Server program has been implemented using the method "SSLv23_method()" .
So, by using this method my expectation is to accept connections from TLS1,
SSLv2 and SSLv3.

As expected server is accepting the connections from TLS1 and SSLv3
successfully.

But When i tried with SSLv2 alone from Internet Explorer the server is
throwing the below error,

Error 23 fault: SOAP-ENV:Server [no subcode],
"SSL_ERROR_SSL
error:140760FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:unknown protocol",
Detail: SSL_accept() failed in soap_ssl_accept().

Please help me to make my server accept SSLv2 connections also.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Suneel M