Hi,

I have a gateway, where I have to accept the files over SSH i.e. (SFTP SSH
File Transfer protocol).
I have gone through many things on web, but all talks about client. I have
gone through Apache Mina SSHD server, openSSH, but could not figure out, how
to proceed with this.

I want following thing:

1. Any client like WinSCP, putty can connect to my gateway at port where my
service is running generally port 22.
2. On receiving request of file transfer over SSH, I have to do my product
realted stuffs on input.
3. Expose api, so that clients can use that API to generate client
application for any features that we will provide in interface.
4. Client can invoke commands that they usually do with exiting clients like
putty.

Means I want to create SFTP server or customize some existing server, so
that I can intervene the requests that are coming directly to server.

This is an urgent requirement, please suggest some way, how to go with it.

(Please suggest any open-source alternatives)