On Mon, Jan 11, 2010, NARUSE, Yui wrote:

> (2010/01/10 23:23), Shahin Khorasani wrote:
> > try this
> > (snip)
>
> Thanks, it works.
>

> So I request X509_STORE_set_default_paths call this.
> When this is merge, both Unix user and Windows user can use
> the system's default root certificates.
>
> I should file this to Request Tracker as a bug? (even if this is feature
> request)

Some CryptoAPI handling code already exists in the CryptoAPI ENGINE and I'd
suggest that a ctrl for that would be the best place to put it. There are some
debug options already that can dump a whole store to standard output.

However some additional code would be needed because that just adds the whole
store without any purpose setting code. This could cause security issues if
for example client certificate authorities are used for server signing for
example.

Steve.