On 12/20/2013 12:52 PM, Stephen Henson via RT wrote:
> On Fri Dec 20 18:37:18 2013, d...@fifthhorseman.net wrote:
>>
>> I posted a series of 10 changesets to openssl-dev which standardizes
>> OpenSSL's input, API, and output on the standard names (DHE and ECDHE)
>> while retaining backward compatibility for string input and API for
>> the
>> older EDH and EECDH terminology.
>>

> Could you include the lot in a single attachment using "git format-patch" or
> as
> a pull request? It's easier to review and apply that way.

Thanks for the quick followup, Stephen.

I can do whatever you think is most useful, but i need a bit more
guidance to be sure i'm giving you what will be most useful for you.

I used "git send-email" to send these patches earlier, which is how it
is usually done on the linux-nfs and notmuch mailing lists (two places i
follow that use git heavily).

I've also made these patches available as the "standardize-on-dhe"
branch at git://lair.fifthhorseman.net/~dkg/openssl -- you can add that
to your local repo with:

  git remote add dkg git://lair.fifthhorseman.net/~dkg/openssl
  git remote update dkg

and then review it with your local repository browser of choice.

If you want them via format-patch: my understanding is that git
format-patch produces a directory of patches, one per commit.  i'm not
sure how you want that as a single attachment.  is a tarball of the
directory produced by git format-patch OK, or do you want them squashed
down to a single aggregated patch?  I think having the separate patches
makes them easier to review.

let me know what else you'd like me to do.

Regards,

        --dkg