Hi,

I am an ILS Engineer working for CGI IT UK Limited. At the present time I am
looking at software obsolescence issues that relate to the CGI project I am
working on. On this project we use OpenSSL FIPS 1.2 and FIPS 1.2.4.

In order to support our process of monitoring software obsolescence I would be
grateful if you could provide me with the following information with respect to
OpenSSL FIPS 1.2 and FIPS 1.2.4:
1. End of Product Support date
2. Superseding Product if support for PDFtk  1.12 or FIPS 1.2.4 is no longer
available.

Your assistance with this matter is most appreciated.

Regards,

Richard

Richard Trebilcock | ILS Engineer
Defence | CGI
Chaucer House, Springfield Drive, The Office Park, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22
7LP UK
T: +44 01372 838258 | M: +44 (0) 7717 355882
richard.trebilc...@cgi.com | cgi-group.co.uk

CGI IT UK Limited. A CGI Group Inc. Company
Registered Office: 250 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading RG2 6UA, United
Kingdom. Registered in England & Wales - Number 947968
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to CGI
Group Inc. and its affiliates may be contained in this message. If you are not
a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery
of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message
may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver
this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message and
are asked to notify the sender by reply e-mail.