On Thu, May 01, 2014 at 12:08:50PM -0400, John Foley wrote:

> This is a known problem in the Ironport TLS stack.  Ironport has
> released a hot patch to address this problem.

Any links to the fix?

I'd like to post a link to the fix to the Postfix and Exim users
lists, so that if anyone runs into the problem with a peer system,
they can point the peer postmaster in the right direction.

What versions of the product have the problem, and any idea what
fraction of the install base is running those versions?  Is there
likely any significant portion of the install base that can't or
won't upgrade (best guess)?

--
        Viktor.