Hi Hubert

The title for this request is slightly misleading as this was actually 3
commits only one of which was regards to an example in ciphers(1).

Taking the 3 commits in turn:

fix example with DH cipher suites:
I don't agree that the man page implies anything about anonymous ECDH when it
talks about anonymous DH. To me this example is clear and therefore I have not
applied this commit.

add description of -attime to man page:
I have applied this commit. However I note that this is only one of quite a
number of parameters that are missing from verify.pod. It would be great if you
could provide some more documentation of these!! ;-)

add description of -no_ecdhe option to s_server man page:
I have applied this commit.

Thanks for your contribution.

Matt