----- Original Message -----

There are newer from June:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/security/2014-June/001945.html
(it looks though like enabling SNI made SSLv2 sites drop off, I'll see
if I can do something about it next month)

And a bit older from May:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/security/2014-May/001853.html

But as Steven said, SSLv2 won't be enabled client or server side if the
default cipher order is not modified to include SSLv2 ciphers so there
is limited gain in disabling SSLv2.

As far as misconfigured servers go, single DES and export grade ciphers
are much, much more common problem at 20% and 15% respectively.
--
Regards,
Hubert Kario