On 07/02/2014 02:44 PM, Matt Caswell wrote:
I strongly suggest to add "8 bit chars and 32 bit ints" as an additional
requirement.  There is some idea that 16-bit platforms (such as MS-DOS or
Windows prior to the Win32 API) are still supported, but this is clearly not
the case because a lot of bounds checks assume 32-bit ints.

Are there any of these platforms that would pass the Currency/Vendor
support criteria? If so which ones?

I fear that eComStation could fit these criteria, for the platforms I mentioned.