Hi all,

Having found a version of ActiveState Perl which supports makemaker, I
am trying to install Net::SSLeay with it but I keep getting :

Checking for SSLeay-0.9.0 or OpenSSL-0.9.1c...
I could not find your SSLeay in `/usr/local/ssl'
Please provide SSLeay-0.9.0 or OpenSSL-0.9.1c (get from
 http://www.openssl.org/ if you dont have it) installation
directory (C-c to abort):

When I give the directory contiaining the complied and tested dll's it
gives the same message, what is it looking for?

Andy

--

Andy Shaw
[EMAIL PROTECTED]