Now that you mention Canada . . .

I tried asking RSA sales (and you can just guess the response)
and I tried asking on the mod_ssl list, but no one responded. So,
since you mentioned Canada, what is the legal requirement there
(which is where I and my little company are). Of course, adding
to the complexity, I am a dual U.S./Canadian citizen.

It's not so much that I mind spending the money (which I do), but
that I like straight answers -- and that I already have
everything running very well on my test server.

Thanks for any assistance.

Jeff Hill,
Toronto

Tim wrote:

> Look back over the past few weeks; the reason that no one has responded
> is (IMHO) they are all legalese'd out.  RSA has done their dead-level
> best to make the license issue as confusing as possible and has
> apparently succeeded.
>
> The ideal solution is to move to Canada...
>
> --
>     "We all enter this world in the same way:
>       naked; screaming; soaked in blood.
>      But if you live your life right, that kind of thing
>       doesn't have to stop there."          --Dana Gould

*********   HR On-Line:  The Network for Workplace Issues
********
** Ph:416-604-7251 -- Fax:416-604-4708 ** http://www.hronline.com
**