I've been trying to set up "require" certificates for my web site.  I added
the CA Certificates to the conf/ssl.crt directory and the browsers offer
more certificates than they did before I added the CA Certs.  The problem is
that once I submit the certificate the server refuses the certificates.  IE
presents a standard error page, but Netscape presents the following message:
"The server cannot verify your certificate".

Any help?  Thanks - H

~
Howard Uman - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Netegrity, Inc., 245 Winter St., Waltham, MA  02451
TEL: (781) 890-1700 x225 FAX: (781) 487-7791

                                LET'S GO CAPS!