Howard Uman wrote:

> I've been trying to set up "require" certificates for my web site.  I added
> the CA Certificates to the conf/ssl.crt directory and the browsers offer
> more certificates than they did before I added the CA Certs.  The problem is
> that once I submit the certificate the server refuses the certificates.  IE
> presents a standard error page, but Netscape presents the following message:
> "The server cannot verify your certificate".

Yeah, use the ca-fix utility.  If you have your own self-signed CA
certificate then you must do this, else NS browsers will complain of
"invalid signature".

I think I found the directions here:

http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/pkcs12faq.html

--
  "A *real* smart bomb would call in sick, perhaps move to another
country,