Hi,

I'm currently working on implementing openssl as a production CA (for the
SURFnet office certification authority, SURFnet is the Dutch research net.).

We want to implement the verification procedures around the technical signing
procedures, and now I stumbled into a slight problem.  I cannot seem to get
certain public key details out of a SPKAC request.  I can get the O, C, CN out
of the complete requestfile (but that's no problem, I put them in there
myself).  I want to get the keylength, algorithm used and fingerprint out of the
SPKAC request.  Can anyone help?

Jan
--
alive=true