The included message could not be delivered to the following invalid mail names.
Please verify these names and try them again.

Bad name:  tphan

On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 10:47:50PM -0400, Steven J Sobol wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 03:52:17PM -0600, Terrell Larson wrote:
>
> > Would sombody like to shoot Oracle Corp with a silver bullet?
>
> No, the list should not be accepting posts from any addresses other than
> those that are subscribed to the list. I don't think it's Oracle's fault.

No - the list is open for posting as stated by
  http://www.openssl.org/support/
This was voted for when the list started as some form of "privacy" thing,
which I personally don't agree with, but..

It is definitively oracles fault that they
  1. Are sending the mail (or are they spoofed)
  2. Oracles mailer bounces its own bounces. That's not a very nice
     thing to do things.

/magnus

--
MOST useless 1998 * http://x42.com/