The included message could not be delivered to the following invalid mail names.
Please verify these names and try them again.

Bad name:  tphan

On 21 Oct, Steven J Sobol wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 03:52:17PM -0600, Terrell Larson wrote:
>
>> Would sombody like to shoot Oracle Corp with a silver bullet?
>
> No, the list should not be accepting posts from any addresses other than
> those that are subscribed to the list. I don't think it's Oracle's fault.

Not to carry this thread on any longer than it already is with
unrelated topics... But that is why there is a Return-Path: field which
is where delivery errors or warnings should be sent to, failing that
the next best pick is the Sender: field, then Reply-To: and finally
From:.  There is some debate on the Errors-To: or Return-Receipt-To:
fields but they are far from standard for most mailers.