The included message could not be delivered to the following invalid mail names.
Please verify these names and try them again.

Bad name:  tphan

On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 06:22:41PM -0700, John K. Doyle, Jr. wrote:
> Steven,
>
> This appears to be a problem for the List Manager, rather than Oracle. I
> just checked the database and the "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" person left
> Oracle's employ on 08-OCT-99.

[ I apologize for posting this to the list, but I don't know the address of
the list owner. I'm attempting to mail owner-openssl-users, but I don't
know if that's the correct address.]

John,
  Thank you very much for the speedy reply.

It seems that the daemon running at Oracle, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
should not be allowed to post to the list. Implementing such a restriction
with Majordomo is simple.

--
North Shore Technologies Corporation
Steven J. Sobol, President & Head Geek

I'm collecting donations for the Cleveland Indians so they can buy some
pitching. If you want to contribute, please contact me.