The included message could not be delivered to the following invalid mail names.
Please verify these names and try them again.

Bad name:  tphan

The included message could not be delivered to the following invalid mail names.
Please verify these names and try them again.

Bad name:  tphan

The included message could not be delivered to the following invalid mail names.
Please verify these names and try them again.

Bad name:  tphan

The included message could not be delivered to the following invalid mail names.
Please verify these names and try them again.

Bad name:  tphan

The included message could not be delivered to the following invalid mail names.
Please verify these names and try them again.

Bad name:  tphan

You don't exactly need a SoundBlaster Live! for this. Just pick an old ISA card that
you can get for free. The noisier the better, so you should probably go with the
cheapest card you can find.

I have been throwing away ISA sound cards for several years. Perhaps it would be good
idea to ask around if somebody has a pile of them before they get scrapped.

A.