Hi,

  I had some problems installing OpenSSL on the Win98 platform. After
compiling successfully, ca.pl does not run correctly when we want to
create a new request using

        perl ca.pl -newreq

  the configuration file openssl.cnf cannot be located although it is in
the directory that the ca.pl resides. The script keeps looking for
/usr/local/ssl even after we specify the prefix and the openssldir
options. Any idea why ?  Thank you very much.