Can anyone give me a fix?

The config identifies my system as: i586-whatever-linux2
and uses linux-elf for the config run.

When running make, I get a grep error.  Anyone know what to do?



$ make
making all in crypto...
make[1]: Entering directory
`/usr/home/pursuitwatch/ssl/openssl-0.9.4/crypto'
( echo "#ifndef MK1MF_BUILD"; \
echo "  /* auto-generated by crypto/Makefile.ssl for crypto/cversion.c */";
\
echo "  #define CFLAGS
\"gcc -DTHREADS -D_REENTRANT -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -fom
it-frame-pointer -m486 -Wall -DSHA1_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DRMD160_ASM\""; \
echo "  #define PLATFORM \"linux-elf\""; \
echo "  #define DATE \"`date`\""; \
echo "#endif" ) >buildinf.h
gcc -I. -I../include -DTHREADS -D_REENTRANT -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -fomit-f
rame
-pointer -m486 -Wall -DSHA1_ASM -DMD5_ASM -DRMD160_ASM   -c cryptlib.c -o
cryptl
ib.o
grep: illegal option -- I
usage: grep [-[[AB] ]<num>] [-[CEFGVchilnqsvwx]] [-[ef]] <expr> [<files...>]
grep: illegal option -- I
usage: grep [-[[AB] ]<num>] [-[CEFGVchilnqsvwx]] [-[ef]] <expr> [<files...>]
grep: illegal option -- I
usage: grep [-[[AB] ]<num>] [-[CEFGVchilnqsvwx]] [-[ef]] <expr> [<files...>]
grep: illegal option -- I
(grep error continues...)

thanks,
Ken Kuwahara

______________________________________________________________________
OpenSSL Project                                 http://www.openssl.org
User Support Mailing List                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Automated List Manager                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to