I just didn't want to bother all mailing list subscribers with a fairly
large piece of code, which is not directly related to the mailing list
topic.
Regards,
Michael.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Fri, 17 December, 1999 01:46
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: OpenSSL CA as trusted CA in Netscape browser - help
Michael Pogrebisky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We've found a way to add any arbitrary CA certificate into certificate
> database of Netscape Communicator (on Win32 only) in a way completely
> transparent to users. I mean, no UI warnings or questions at all.
> If anyone is interested, I can e-mail the code.
>
> P.S. Please, note, this is potentially very dangerous tool!
>
> Michael.
If you'll mail it to anyone who's interested, why not just post
the code to the list so we can all see it? Geez.
______________________________________________________________________
OpenSSL Project http://www.openssl.org
User Support Mailing List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Automated List Manager [EMAIL PROTECTED]
______________________________________________________________________
OpenSSL Project http://www.openssl.org
User Support Mailing List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Automated List Manager [EMAIL PROTECTED]