On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Mike Hoegeman wrote:

> i'm liable to get flamed here but... who "supports" openssl?

        I've never seen that on this list so far...

> i think one can make a credible case that openssl is currently
> unsupported no?
>
> developed, yes... earnestly supported, no..

        Guess it depends on your definition of support...
        This group has answered a couple of my questions pretty well. And
        the FAQ archive is filled with info, you just have to rummage through
        it.

> i'd love to proven wrong and be pointed at someone
> who can provide some openssl support.

        Didn't see your question on the list...Did you post?
        Post again and I'm sure someone will answer...