Andrew Cooke wrote:

> I was under the impression that Dr Stephen Henson, who posts regularly
> to this list, does paid consulting/support.  But looking at a recent sig
> of his, maybe he has a real job now...
>
> (Just in case he doesn't want to advertise himself :-)

Yes I do have a "proper job" now and don't do other consulting support:
well not unless you count my messages to these lists. One of my official
responsibilities is to continue OpenSSL development, thanks to Celo. Who
no doubt wont mind me advertising them :-)

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/
Personal Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]