Good afternoon!

I install and configure Apache + mod_ssl + openssl.
Everything is OK, but I can't understand how to make the certificate
for each user.
I cat generate certificate for server, but it provide only one side
encrypting (users have open key, and my server have close key). I want
to achieve and other side of encrypting (when only user know close key
and make digital signature).
Can you explain me how to create so certificate ?
Thanks for attention.
--
С уважением, вечно ваш Oleg !

Пишите мне : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]