During the process of creating your own CA, you came up with a 'ca.crt'
file (the FIRST .crt file that you came up with).  You need to download
this into your client, as a specific MIME type.
(application/x-x509-certificate)

For MSIE, it requires it to be sent in .der format, which is essentially a
.crt minus the base-64 encoding.  (openssl x509 -inform crt -in ca.crt
-outform der -out ca.der ... or something like that.  It's been a while
since I've done it.  There's an FAQ entry on it, at the least.)

---
Mat Butler, Winged Wolf                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
SPASTIC Web Engineer                  SPASTIC Server Administrator
----Begin FurryCode v1.3----
FCWw5amrsw A- C+ D H+++ M+++++[servercoder] P+ R++ T+++ W Z++ Sm++
RLCT/M*/LW* a cl/u/v++++>+++++ !d e- f>++++ h++ iwf+++ j p->+ sm++
----End FurryCode v1.3----