Hello,

Escribía "haikel mejri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, hablando de (No
Subject) con fecha Mon, 15 May 2000 13:07:25 +0100,

>after getting the signed client public key (gnerated by netscape), i have generated a
>client certificate.
>I want to know how to send this client certificate to its owner.

Netscape should load the pem file from a url if the server "says"
(content-type) that the file is:

  application/x-x509-user-cert

Of course, the private key must be in Navigator database.
There are similar application/x-x509-ca-cert for authorities and also
application-x-x509-server-cert and application/x-x509-email-cert
defined.

greetings

  Nico